Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Shop Update


Hello friends, 

I'm here with another Sunday Shop Update for you. I know most of you know that I draw a lot, make a ton of jewelry, and have even dabbled in the flower crown making business. But did you know I sew clothes on that rare occasion too? Well, this week I want to share with you one of my favorite pieces that is up in the shop currently. This shabby chic duster is a one of a kind piece and fits up to an extra large/ size 16. I'm generally a large to extra large, and this fits me mostly well. It's a bit tight on my around the chest, so it should fit up to a 36" bust rather well. Again, this is a one of a kind piece made with vintage fabrics and can not be reproduced again exactly. Check it out now, and grab it while it's still there!! 

xoxo. Holly Erinn 


No comments:

Post a Comment