Saturday, January 23, 2016

Recent Purchases

PhotoGrid_1453221238241
PhotoGrid_1453221383685
PhotoGrid_1453221449088

Hello friends, 

Last week when Bry and I went out shopping in Shadyside, I picked up a few neato things that I'd like to share with you today. We stopped in a few good stores, not pictured here are the amazing stickers I got at Kawaii Gifts. It's one of the cutest little stores with all the pastel colored stationary a girl could ever ask for! The jumpsuit and tights are both from American Apparel, and the Alphonse Mucha poster is from Kards Unlimited. All three stores are on Walnut Street in Shadyside, and all three are all worth checking out if you're ever in the area. 

I have no idea where I'm going to wear this crazy ass jumpsuit, but I'm really excited to have this piece in my wardrobe. Maybe a 70's theme photo shoot? I've already hung up the poster, and Bry doesn't completely hate it hhaa! If it's not a video game or comic related poster, he gives me side eye for it. And, there has already been a dress purchased to match those tights for an outfit post! Now, just to wait for a bit warmer weather.....

Did you guys pick up anything neat this week? 

xoxo. Holly Erinn 

No comments:

Post a Comment