Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Favorites no. 11



Hello friends, 

This first real week of the new year has actually been pretty calm. And, it's been so nice since the holidays were so intense. It's given me time to relax and start prioritizing what we need to do in the coming weeks.  My friends are having an adult tea party this week and I'm very excited. I've been spending far too much time on pinterest looking up recipes for petite fours and cucumber sandwiches. Don't worry, I'm sure there'll be plenty of photos. I've got a mad love for tea parties. It could possibly be from my obsession with Alice in Wonderland, or it could be because there's always several varieties of cake....the world will never know.  

As per usual, an annual occurance, it is January an I have officially started dreaming about spring. I'm completely over winter, even though Pittsburgh seriously has only had maybe 3 or 4 weeks of winter. But, that matters not. I'm all dreamy about flowers, and sunshine, and kittens, and hiking with tons of photos! I fucking love spring! Enough of that, let's move on. You'll notice in this week's collection, as you probably will until next fall, that there are a lot of happy, bright colors. There's lots of indoor decorations and plants, so I can bring the outdoors in. My next big craft-venture is totally going to be weaving. I'm thing I may attempt to make my own loom. Something simple, but effective. Would you guys like to see the process of how I make it? I could totally do a sweet post on that. I love hammering stuff hahah! 

Well, here's to another fun filled week of weird stuff, and creativity! 
What have you guys been up to this week? 

xoxo. Holly Erinn 



this super pretty wall art

this imaginative bar cart/tv....thingy

these adorable cacti

this stunning dress from the chloe ss16 line

this awesome ring

i'm very inspired by this crazy intricate weaving

this perfectly girly flat lay

and how sweet are these rings

these radical redesigned jean jackets

this big beautiful ponytail

and how about this spectacular embroidery using wire

i thought this was hysterical, sorry 

and to end, the perfect jacket to take us into spring.











No comments:

Post a Comment