Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Art Appreciation no.4


Hello friends, 

I'm back again with another round up of awesome art to share with you guys. If you've been following along now for a while, or know me personally; you'll know that my life revolves around the concept of art and everything that it encompasses. This week I wanted to share fun, light, breezy and colorful art. I've been on my traditional, annual pastel color kick now that we're reaching the latter end of the winter season. Come January, I always start gravitating towards brighter, happier colors in hopes that spring will come sooner...it never does. But, I pretend it does. 

Images of fluffy animals and flowers always make me happy. And, I hope they make you feel the same. Follow the links below each illustration to check out the artist and find more amazing art. Hopefully, you'll all enjoy the magic in the post! Have you recently come across an artist you like? Share with me down in the comments!! 

xoxo. Holly Erinn



















No comments:

Post a Comment