Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday Shop Update


Hello friends,

It's that time again, another weekly shop update. I haven't been able to make time to put new products up in the shop, but there's still a lot of great stuff available! As most of you know, I have a deep seeded love of flowers and all things floral. Summer before last, I started making flower crowns, and since then I have made several gorgeous crowns that I'm very proud of. This one, The Belle, is probably in my top 3 favorites that I've ever made. Not going to lie, I have worn this crown out before...and have gotten sooooooooo many compliments on it. It's huge. It's bright. It's an attention grabber! So take a second to sneak a peek at all the gorgeous crowns up in the shop now, before some one else snatches them up!!! 

Have you guys ever rocked a big flower crown like this before? Got a #ootd post featuring a flower crown you'd like to share? Leave me a link down in the comments so I can check it out!! 

xoxo. Holly Erinn 

No comments:

Post a Comment