Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Rose Golden Girls


Hello friends, 

In the past, I've done a couple of these color themed posts (yellow & white) and you guys seemed to really like them. This week, I wanted to share a color with you that I've been completely obsessed with recently. Rose gold seems to be the hot color right now, and especially as we roll into spring in the next few months! This color just looks so stunning on EVERYONE of all shades of beautiful! For my birthday, I even received a gorgeous rose gold computer case from my awesome dad. I've loving the use of it on the home fixtures in the photos here below. Since Bry and I have been talking about moving, I've been thinking about decorating a lot more. I'm also wondering if that hair color is close enough to a 'natural' color to where I could get away with it at work...probably not.

Have you guys been gushing over any trendy colors lately? 

xoxo. Holly Erinn 
























No comments:

Post a Comment