Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Favorites no. 12


Hello friends, 

This week it snowed in Pittsburgh. It's our first real snow this year, and even though it wasn't much- it was beautiful! The snow has got me in a wintry mood and very excited to layer on my clothes and wear socks for a change.  This week has been filled with comfy socks, lots of TV, and day dreaming. I've been catching up on my favorite shows on Netflix and Hulu; like Difficult People, You're the Worst, New Girl, Maron, and I finally finished Gilmore Girls. Bryan and I have also been working on redecorating and organizing our bedroom and bathroom. Target's home section has become my favorite place! Once everything is done, I'll do a post on the whole thing. I've also been dreaming about spring and getting really exciting about hiking and being outdoors. There's been a good bit of goal planning too. Here's a few of my goals so far :

  • staying more organized: with life in general, blogging, and at home. 
  • blogging more: and being consistent with my blog schedule, and to bring you guys better content.
  • saving money: so we can finally move out.
  • keeping the shop stocked: and producing more items in a timely fashion. 
  • eat better: making healthier choices, and eating better portions. 
  • take more photos: being consistent and taking photos every day. 


I've also been trying to be more choosy when it comes to the purchases I make, especially when it comes to clothing. Over the years, I've been trying to define my style more and steer it into a more "mature" look....instead of looking like I'm 17 still. The past few times I've bought something, I try and make it a purchase I can live with for a long time, and something that's going to last-something I can see myself wearing a lot. I'm also trying to buy more from small businesses...you know, practice what I preach! It's so important to support small businesses, and to help out your community. The big companies have enough money. Why not spend your money where it'll actually do some good?!

What have you guys been up to this week? Have you been thinking about your goals since the start of the new year? Let me know down in the comments!! 

xoxo. Holly Erinn 

How snuggly does this little cabin look?

This photo. Any one want to go for a hike with me?

This fabric is amazing. That dress is so playful and I waaaaaaaant it!

This fireplace is everything. I wish I could sit in front of it all day and draw.

These socks are just adorable, perfect for lounging around the house.

I would love tosee this hang in our house. 

This shirt is so very excellent!

I can't wait for my hair to get a bit longer so I can start doing more cute braids- like this one!

This little embroidery makes me want to stitch til my fingers bleed. It's so cute- mine are never this cute!

Speaking of snuggly....this slippers!!

This summer will consist of hiking, feather gathering, and the finding of cool sticks.

I love this family of kitties. Mommy and daddy looking down on their babies just melts my heart. 

These may be out of this week's theme, but how good do these popsicles look?! Should we make some? 

This photo makes me miss the warmth and walking along the river after in rains. Bring on spring, already!!

This gorgeous mustard yellow pillow is too cute. Is it making anyone else itch for a vacation?! Just me? Ok...
















No comments:

Post a Comment