Thursday, January 28, 2016

Supporting Small Business // Etsy Purchases

PhotoGrid_1453835615136
PhotoGrid_1453835508269
PhotoGrid_1453835444971
PhotoGrid_1453835558414
PhotoGrid_1453835339857
PhotoGrid_1453835691108

Hello friends, 

As you know, I am a huge supporter of small businesses as I own one myself! This year, I've made it a solid goal of mine to practice what I preach and start buying more from small businesses, specifically from Etsy.  Some of you may have seen my post from the other day about my jean vest, and how I'm filling it up with patches and pins. The first round of patches have mostly come from Etsy. You guys should check out my favorites list, there's a ton of patches and pins from some really amazing shops. I wanted to highlight and share the shops that I've purchased from recently because they all have really standout costumer service, and were all so very kind when it came to talking with me about my orders. Jade Boylan's package came with a few little extras, as did my Creepy Gals order. I really appreciate when shops go above and beyond with their gestures. It truly shows they care about what they're doing and about their shops. Packaging and appearance really makes all the difference and really makes them stand out. Check out all the links for these shops, they're really worth a look!!! 

Have you bought anything from Etsy lately??

xoxo. Holly Erinn 

No comments:

Post a Comment