Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Favorites no.13


Hello friends, 

This week's friday favorites is completely about fashion because I've been spending far too much time this week online shopping. I'm stingy with my money, so I haven't bought anything yet (except a few patches), but that doesn't mean I haven't been continuously scrolling through hundreds of pretty dresses and purses. Candy colors, drippy fabrics, and tons of intricate details have my mind all dizzy in a fog dreaming about spring. It just makes me want to sew a million dresses and take photos with my girl friends in flower crowns! I get such bad cabin fever in January, and it's really starting to hit this week with the impending snow storm about to hit Pittsburgh. So, instead of being cold and going out, I'm going to stay in a pretend it's spring, and I'm hiking on my favorite trail in my favorite park. Until I get to wear cute things like are on this list, I'm going to hibernate.  

What have you guys been loving this week? 

xoxo. Holly Erinn

































No comments:

Post a Comment