Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Favorites no.14


Hello friends, 

This week has been a gloomy week. And to be honest, I didn't do much besides show up to my day job and browse the internet. Though, that does make for a good Friday Favorites post. There's also been many hours logged on watching Netflix, but we'll talk more about that next week. We'll just call it research for blogging...yea that's totally what it is. 

With all that down time, I've had multiple opportunities to scour the internet for treasures. This week's post is very whimsical and exactly what a grey week like this one needs. This time of year, I always tend to gravitate towards more vibrant colors. Pittsburgh skies are always so grey during the winter, and days can kind of run together. Bringing color into my world helps fight the winter blues. Hopefully, this list of cute, weird, and definitely colorful list brightens up your day too!

This amazing man that matches his makeup to his snacks. I die.

I have been eye balling this bag for about 6 years now.

This beautiful crystal lay out.

This gargantuan wall hanging. Can has plz?

This inspiring sea shell chair...because I'm secretly a mermaid.

This DIY conversation heart purse tutorial is just too sweet!

This patch would look perfect on my vest!

This dress would look great in the spring paired with some candy colored wedges and big straw hat!

This necklace would look perfect on me while I sit in my sea shell chair.

This photo makes me want to run away to California and start selling turquoise jewelry on the beach.

This button set from one of my all time favorite movies! Need these!! 

This is the most perfect patch ever!

This super trippy and colorful art print would look great with my collection above my desk.

This gorgeous ethereal photo.

This radical weaving.

This other amazing 3D weaving! Too bad I couldn't find the artist. If you guys know it, please let me know!

This is the coat of my dreams.

This obnoxiously adorable paper mache cake DIY is at the top of my to-do list!

These shoes are too cute to be $400...but sadly they are. Why is life so cruel?

This yummy recipe for vegan sheppard's pie has got me wanting to stay in and be all domestic.

This beautiful melon colored dress, and I love the way it looks against the snow! She's always a doll!!

This haunting photo.

This gorgeous photo of one of the Nasty Gal x Courtney Love pieces styled by one of my favorite bloggers!

This perfectly perfect Kurt and Courtney enamel pin set is just perfect, and I need them. I neeeeeeeed them.


Weekly Linkage 










I hope this week was awesome for all of you, and I hope this list of goofy links, and pretty internet photos fine you well! What have you guys been up to this week? 

xoxo. Holly Erinn 





















No comments:

Post a Comment