Friday, January 2, 2015

::Textiles&Threads:: Sparkle Hippie

Catching up on some well overdue blogging today. Thank goodness for a day off for once. Christmas is over and I'm feeling like I need to dive back into work. So stay tuned for more blog posts and a massive etsy update soon!! πŸ‘½✌πŸ„πŸŒΏπŸ”œ

Hello friends!! 

An outfit post today for you my loves! Today's look features several of my favorite comfy pieces. And, yes I am the girl that will wear something til it fall apart. I've had this tie-dye since middle school, it's been sized and resized countless times. The bag is an American Eagle bag from like 2007, and the boots where my mother's. They're both so old. Honestly, I'm not even sure where the boots are from because the label is worn off haha! I've been on a comfy kick recently. I blame it on these grey Pittsburgh skies. The winter seriously makes me lazy when it comes to what I wear. 



PhotoGrid_1419786559558
PhotoGrid_1419786646384
PhotoGrid_1419786583193
PhotoGrid_1419786706369

These photos were taken in the backyard of the abandoned house next door to ours. It's kinda creepy, me running around in the yard taking photos of myself, but as long as I can't see anyone looking at me like a dumbass...I don't care. I'm gonna keep on keepin' on. And the little homeless kitties we adopted come and photobomb me, and I'm totes alright with that. I hope you guys had a great holiday and your new year is going well so far! 

Have you guys blogged about your holiday, or a fancy outfit you wore on New Year's Ever? Share it with me in the comments. I wanna see what you guys have been up to!

xo. 
holly erinn

PhotoGrid_1419786744335
PhotoGrid_1419786614210

No comments:

Post a Comment