Wednesday, January 21, 2015

::Random Post:: Favorite Youtubers



Hello friends,

In this day and age any one can be a celebrity, a guru, or a famous painter. Technology has brought us so incredibly far, and the most amazing part is being able to see ordinary people shine and get recognition! Youtube has been one of the biggest platforms for people to get noticed. I've really been enjoying diving deep into the corners of Youtube, and finding a new artist or makeup guru. There's so much talent out there. I wanted to share a  few of my most recent favorites that have really been inspiring me. They give me the confidence to know that I can do something similar, and make my own mark on the internet. So, take a break, grab a cup of something warm, and snuggle up to some awesome Youtubers!


Up first is Tanya Shatseva, her art has really been on my mind lately. Her use of color and the ease of her line work has really got the cogs turning in my mind. Every time I finish one of her videos it just makes me want to draw haha! You can check out more of her art here: tumblr, devinatart, instagram & society6



Mandy has been one of my favorite bloggers for years now! She recently got into the world of vlogging as well. Though, she may not post videos all that often, her videos are bright and lively, and most certainly worth watching! This video in particular made me run our and buy the facewash she talks about. And, it is probably the best stuff I've ever bought. She didn't like it, but it works wonders for me. You can check out more of Mandy here: blog, instagram & tumblr



I LOOOOOOOOOVE this girl! Bunny is one of the shiniest stars in Youtube land! She's bright, energetic, and all around seems like a fun gal. She's a mix of beauty, fashion, lifestyle & review channel. There's so much going on over on her channel that it's nearly impossible to get bored. I love her style, and she's always trying something new. You can not get sick of this girl. You can check out more of Bunny here: shop, instagram & tumblr


Last but certainly not least, Agnest Cecile. This girl is brilliant with watercolors, and a white gel pen. I originally found her on Deviantart last year. I came across the painting in this video, and there was a link down in the discription for the time lapse video. Immediately, I had to watch it. It was over for me then. I'm fairly certain that I've watched all of her video, like a creep. But, the flow of her pieces, and the colors that she paints with are beyond magical. The small detail in the hair is enough to keep my occupied for hours. You can check out more of Agnes here: deviantart, shop & facebook


I hope you guys enjoyed these, and discovered a few new folks to check out. I love seeing new people, and coming across new artists. Do you guys have any favorite Youtubers? Share them with me down below!! 

xo. holly erinn 

No comments:

Post a Comment