Friday, January 16, 2015

::Random Post:: Spring Color Inspiration


Hello friends! 

This time of year, I can't help myself but I become obsessed with spring. I know that there's still another month or two of winter for us up here in Pittsburgh. That doesn't stop me from dreaming and planning! And, now that I've got my Etsy shop up and running, it's even more imperative that I plan on spring. So, I figured I would throw together a little bit of color inspo for the coming months. Pastel colors have been everywhere this past year. I've been a life long fan. Spring means happy, bright colors mixed with the neutral browns and greens hat nature provides this time of year. 

And, if you haven't yet noticed by all the dread heads in this post...I'm in the process of dreading my hair. Finally. It's been a dream of my for years, and I'm finally going about it. So, along with that, I may put some fun colors in my hair once it gets a little warmer. It's a year to explore myself and the world I want to create around me. I'm pretty excited. 

xo. holly erinn 











No comments:

Post a Comment