Monday, January 26, 2015

::Random Post:: The Little Things

PhotoGrid_1422284364559

Hello friends, 

I'm here today with something a little different. I wanted to start a new segment on here to showcase the small things during the day that really make my heart smile. I recently started working on stage show with my sister where we're doing makeup with our BFF, Panda. I looked down at the table on our practice day to see all of our colors sprawled out in a glorious mixed up rainbow. Colors have always been a huge part of my life, and a good source of happiness for me. I'm drawn to bright, happy colorful things like a moth to the flame. In that little moment, I smiled, and just had to stop and take a photo. It's things like this that really mean something to me. Just got to stop and look around a little every once in a while. Notice the small things in life. They add up fast. 

xo. holly erinn 

No comments:

Post a Comment