Thursday, January 8, 2015

::Random Post:: Instagram Roundup

PhotoGrid_1420393189811
PhotoGrid_1420392701056

Hello friends! 

Today, I've got a round up of a few of my favorite instagram accounts. And, if you know me, you know Bry and I are completely obsessed with instagram. Honestly, I'm checking insta like at least once an hour, and really that's being conservative with my estimate. There are just so many amazing people out there sharing so many mind blowing talents, and a genuine sense of creativity if you're really searching for it. 

This is just a small collection of the accounts that I keep up with on the regular. Above is a little lady with some amazing dreads that is just the cutest thing! She shares little snippits of her adventures with her honey, hooping, and those excellent dreads she's got going on. Check her out if you like body mods, hippie life, and some adorable lovey photos! 


PhotoGrid_1420393162587
PhotoGrid_1420393103126


Crossfox is a handmade clothing shop that makes the coolest contemporary clothing I've seen in the longest time!! I love their asymmetrical lines, dyes, and all around aesthetic. There's a bit of dark magic in these stitches, and I just can't get enough. One of these days, I'm going to save up my pennies and get one of their pieces! Check them out if you like handmade clothes, because seriously-you've never had a better made piece til' you buy something made with love and passion! 


PhotoGrid_1420393138019
PhotoGrid_1420393376992

Lua is my favorite fashion blogger/model of the moment. I'm a little crazy about her hair. Her style lies somewhere between vintage goth and the grunge of the 90's. She's got a pretty rad blog also where she shares her beyond amazing ring collection, and simple hair tutorials every now and then. 


PhotoGrid_1420393402227
PhotoGrid_1420393470438

O-might is one of my favorite internet brands right now. They're living on the 90's vibe at the moment, which is crazy popular....and it's making me feel old! haha! But, it's nice to see the grunge, and space trends of my youth come back around. I'm really diggin it! 


PhotoGrid_1420393499812
PhotoGrid_1420393576063

Poison Apple Print Shop is a one woman shop that makes amazing patches and tshirts. I have 2 of her patches that I bought for Bry and I down at a little gallery in the Waterfront. Her prints are super high quality, and always really well drawn. Her art is most certainly something to marvel at. I have yet to figure out the perfect spot for my patches, because they're just so beauty they need a special home. Check her out for sure if you love magic, amazing illustrations, and well made wares! 


PhotoGrid_1420393598571
PhotoGrid_1420393727791

Be prepared to be nauseous! The special effects art of Marc Clancy is going to make you puke up your lunch in the best way possible!!! I have spent literal hours scrolling through his feed. This made is a genius with scar wax and his thumb. No doubt, if you love special effects, you will be madly in love with this man! Halloween is a few month away, but that doesn't mean we can't get inspired early!  

PhotoGrid_1420393754868
PhotoGrid_1420393844715

I have saved the best for last! Jaclyn Hill is hands down my favorite makeup artist at the moment! I talked briefly about her in this post a while back. But, of late, I've really been keeping up with her videos on Youtube. She posts a good bit on her Instagram, like the gorgeous closeups shown above. But, it's Jaclyn's channel that really shines! Check her out today for some of the most entertaining, creative and really inspired makeup tutorials I've seen around! 




I hope you guys really enjoyed this little round up of insta accounts! I'll be doing more of these as time goes on, and I discover more amazing people. If you know of any that you think I should check out, or if you have an awesome feed yourself- let me know! Sharing is caring, folks! 

Let's connect! 
xo. holly erinn 










No comments:

Post a Comment