Tuesday, January 6, 2015

::Review:: Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

PhotoGrid_1420396439699
PhotoGrid_1420396464644


Hello friends!!

Today, I'm here with something special. These lip scrubs from Lush Cosmetics have been all over the internet, and it had been driving me crazy. I just had to try them. This winter, in Pittsburgh, has been extra rough because the weather has been fluctuating so extremely that my skin just doesn't know how to feel. These scrubs have been a godsend. After reading Mandi's review last month (I think...) I was convinced I needed these things in my life, and dear lord I was right. 

Right before Christmas, my twin and I went out shopping and we stopped in  Lush for their bath bombs for my Bryan. I grabbed a little jar of their Bubble Gum Lip Scrub for myself. My lips don't get too bad in the winter because I am completely obsessed with lip products of all kinds, and I generally have something on my lips. But, I found that if I grab a little of this right after I hop out of the shower, and right before I put my moisturizer on; this really helps my lips feel better. They're softer, and it really helps when I apply any sort of lipstick or lip color. It helps the product to go on better, and have a much smoother texture. And, you don't get those gross little flakes on your lips half way thru the day that pop up thru your color.



PhotoGrid_1420396488587
PhotoGrid_1420396417322

One of my favorite things about Lush, and especially this lip scrub, is how simple their ingredients are. I don't like products if I can't read half of what they are. I don't want a jar full of chemicals. But this stuff, and really all of their products, are really simple. And, that appeals to me. The texture of this sugar is really light, and the taste is delicious. It's almost like eating candy. Well, basically it is candy, but let's move on. I highly recommend you try this stuff. You're lips will thank you. 

PhotoGrid_1420394488681
PhotoGrid_1420396363383

They also don't test on animals. That's a big one with me. So, if you noticed the one photo further up, the jar is pretty empty already, and it hasn't even been a month. That would be because of this fella, he's a huge fan of this stuff too! It's not just for the ladies. Our gentlemen also get chapped and rough skin during these crazy wintry months. Give your guys a little treat, and share your lip scrubs with them too. Bry loves the taste the best, and I'm really not sure if he's just eating it, or if he's actually using it. But, he says it was a good purchase. Pittsburgh friends, our nearest Lush is located at Ross Park Mall on McKnight Rd. Other friends, the internet is always right at your finger tips! 

Have you guys tried any lip scrubs you'd recommend?

xo. holly erinn


PhotoGrid_1420396554661

No comments:

Post a Comment