Sunday, January 18, 2015

::Random Post:: Blogs I Love!!

Hello friends

I wanted to share some of the blogs that I read most frequently, and that really inspire me. I originally got into blogging way back when because of reading all kinds of wonderful blogs that really inspired me to do it on my own. I saw all these ladies creating wonderful content, taking breathtaking photos, and really developing community. And, the older I get, the more I find out there in the blogosphere, and the more I connect with folks- I really know this is what I want to be doing. So, I wanted to share with you the blogs that most recently have been inspiring me! Here we go...

Laura of Roots and Feathers is my all time favorite blogger. I'm sure I've spoken about her before, but she most certainly deserves another mention. Her photography and creativity push me to go harder on this whole blog this. She's a force of nature and really one of the sweetest women online. I am completely in love with her style, and on top of that she's an incredibly talented jewelry designer! Check out her blog, her shop, and her magazine! You won't be disappointed. 



I've been following Amanda of Little Lady Little City for quite some time now, and I must say she's quite the doll. She lives up in the mountains with her hunny and shares her adventures as well as her fashion. I love her style, it definitely speaks to me. I love her mix of sweet and nerdy. 


Crissy of Dainty Fawn is a sweetheart. She's one of the first connections I made when I started blogging again. She's super crafty, and her style is hella cute! She's always got a new hair style, and frequently give excellent advice on how to color and maintain fun hair colors. She's even got the cutest little shop where she makes fun crocheted critters, hats, and scarves! She's also got a shop where you can purchase blogger templates! 




Mucho Mucho Bueno Bueno is a duo of sisters that share their love of everything from hair to art to fitness to decor! These ladies are super chill and laid back and their blog definitely has the same feel. They've also got a sweet little shop filled with treasure and Bohemian goods to oogle at! 



Raych of Pony Gold is one of my favorite illustrators at the moment. She's very loose with her lines, and the vibe is so chill , that I just can't help loving her style. She's constantly posting peeks of her sketchbook and things she's been working on for commissions and I love seeing it all. Her style rocks, and I love how she uses color and the ease of her lines. I wouldn't mind owning a print of hers some day. You can check out more of her work here!


I hope you guys liked this post, I'd like to do more of these as I find more blogs over time! Hopefully, you found some new and interesting people to check out. There's an entire world out there to discover, and I can't wait to share it with you guys! Are there any blogs you love that you keep up with regularly? Share them with me down in the comments!! 

xo. holly erinn  

No comments:

Post a Comment