Thursday, February 18, 2016

The Jukebox// Lake Street Dive




Hello Friends,

I had to pop in with a little music today! I've been bopping around the kitchen all morning singing this song to myself. It's such a catchy tune, and ever since the started playing on the radio, it's been stuck in my head. I've been obsessed with this band for a while now. When their song, 'You Go Down Smooth', came out a couple years ago, I started internet stalking them. The lead vocalist is right around my vocal range, which makes them the perfect car karaoke jam band. Their new album, Side Pony, comes out tomorrow...and if my bank account says it's cool; I might get it.  But, take a second to jam out with this amazing band...and get back to me. Let me know whatcha think down in the comments!!! What have you been listening to lately?

xo. Holly Erinn



No comments:

Post a Comment