Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Favorites no.17















Hello friends, 

All week I've been obsessed with the idea of color. My sketchbook is quickly filling up with crudely drawn psychedelic pin ups that are basically drowning in rainbows. The color pink has kind of taken over my brain this week. My nails are pink, I've used up most of my pink markers, and I've been scouring the internet all week for all the adorable pink shoes with giant bows on them. I'm slowly turning into an anime character. I'm really wishing my hair was longer right now. I want to put my dreads back in, but I don't, but I do....ahhhhh decisions. There will at least be a super rad hair wrap or two going in underneath. 

This week has also brought a new subscription to Ipsy, which I will talk more about come Monday and the weekly Monday Update post. That subscription is also lending its hand to my pink obsession. Their theme for February is literally 'pretty in pink'. Like, what?! This week, well my dad kind of surprised me with a hand made loom...and I say 'kind of' because I just asked him for the materials to make it myself. I was going to assemble the whole thing, but instead he go carried away and made it himself. My dad is like that. Always taking care of me in the strangest ways. Thanks dad, love you!  

The post this week is reflective of all this. I wanted to bring you a collection of colorful, fun, and happy internet things. Bringing you weird and happy internet shit on a weekly basis! How was your week???

xo. Holly Erinn 



Weekly Linkage 










etsy finds





No comments:

Post a Comment