Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Favorites no.15


Hello friends, 

I don't know if it's because Phil predicted an early spring, or if it's the green juice I bought at the grocery store this week; but I'm feeling good! This week wasn't particularly busy or difficult, so I believe that probably helped with my cheery mood. This week's post is full of happy colors and good internet vibes. There's been a lot going on in my life lately, good things...and I'm really excited to see where the next few months go. I've been working on a lot of new things for the shop too! Expect a big (BIG) shop update in the coming weeks. Good things in the works, my friends. 

Speaking of friends, this week was also partially spent eating tons of good food, made by our favorite Panda, and eating a rather large chocolate cake. All of this goodness, and the shame of downing a cake in less than 20 minutes was all washed down with nostalgic beers and homemade margaritas. My darlings also introduced Bry and I to a very interesting game called The Yawhg. This choose your own adventure game is beautifully illustrated, and has some very twisted endings. And, coming from a girl who really does not like video games, this game is fun and very easy for folks who don't 'game'. 

I'm hoping the next few weeks are just as positive as we transition into spring. Since I bought a new pallet from Urban Decay I've really been into doing my makeup, and my hair. I've gotten really girly this past week or two. I think since the holiday season and all the holiday stress is over, I've finally gotten out of that funk. That time of year really bums me out. So, I fill the void until spring with whimsy and bright pastels. 

How was your week??

xoxo. Holly Erinn











































No comments:

Post a Comment