Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Valley of the Dolls













Hello friends, 

Ever since I was a little girl, I have had a fascination with dolls. As a tiny tot, I collected porcelain dolls, and have pretty much every Barbie product that was made in the early 90's. That love of these adorable little gals has only materialized itself in the form on doll making as I've gotten older. Today, I wanted to share with you a few of little cuties from the interwebs that have been sparking my creativity and imagination lately. My favorites are the little mushroom fella, the one with long pink hair, and the little redhead that's holding the indescribable small animal in her arms.....but who am I kidding, I love them all. 

Do you guys like dolls, or do they freak you out? 

xoxo. Holly Erinn 













No comments:

Post a Comment