Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Witching Hour:: A Love of Crystals



Hello friends! 

I'm back again today with a small collection of gems and jewels I came upon on Etsy. If you've noticed, I've been promoting Etsy a lot lately. This is for good cause. As much as I love those bigger name brands, like the ones I posted yesterday, I really believe in small business. There's a lot to be said for the folks that set out on their own to try and make a living with their hands. It takes a lot of guts and a lot of work. I'm learning that more and more as the years go on. Any way, this collection is based around my love of natural stones. I really love colorful stones, and there's a ton of them out there! The geode and raw cute stones are also really trendy right now, if you haven't noticed. They're just about everywhere and on everyone. 

Get trendy and give these shops a look! Christmas is just around the corner, and I'm sure there's a lady in your life that would just love any of these sparkly little rocks. Support handmade this holiday, and give a little extra every time you give a present! Every dollar you spend supporting handmade shops goes right back to the artist, and helps build their brand, in turn improving products for customers like you!! 

xo. holly erinn 







No comments:

Post a Comment