Friday, December 19, 2014

Favorite Things Friday #4: Pinterest Round-Up


Hello Friends! <3

Today, I'm here with another round up of favorite interneting. Yes, I am totally one of those goes that sits in the corner ignoring her friends, staring at her phone, and pinning shit to imaginary boards on Pinterest all day. And, I love it. Don't judge. You do it too! 

This week is such a mismatch of random shit. From the sparkly cupcakes all the way down to the beautiful goth outfits by an awesome blogger I just came across! Enjoy, friends. 


Anybody wanna come over an bake some time?!


How awesome do these two office must haves are. I really need to make myself one of those hanging paper rolls. The to-do lists that are lost in my house because they're one tiny tiny pieces of paper....this could solve sooo much. And I've really been enjoying chalk markers recently. I hate. hate. hate chalk and all things chalky, but the look of chalk on a black board always looks good. In come chalk markers and my world is changed! I would highly suggest grabbing yourself a sweet set, they come in all kinds of colors!



Check out this gorgeous pencil holder from Anthropologie. Yea, and you can bet your buns it's probably a pretty penny. But I figure with a good can of spray paint and a cheap one of these from the dollar store (or better yet some old tin cans) could make a knock off one just as well. Maybe we've got a DIY on our hands for the near future. Whatcha think, folks?



With the holidays fast approaching, everyone wants to look their best. I found this tutorial for a black head removal mask, and it looks pretty simple. I love simple. If it has more that only a few ingredients, I don't want to play. But this looks totally doable. Maybe I'll try it in the near future and tell you guys how it went. And speaking of the holidays, look how cute this little pictorial is! Again, simple is where it's at! I know everyone's got a few products in their bag that are comparable to these, and could totally pull this off. This may be my Christmas look this year! 


 Last but not least, Stephanie Brown of Faiiint is quickly becoming my new fashion obsession. Her style is so spot on to what I've been into lately and she been quite an inspiration. Give her a second and check out her awesome blog

And if you're in the mood for some more awesome Pinterest pinning, pop on over and give my boards a look. Don't forget to follow and like, let's be pals! 

xo. holly erinn 




No comments:

Post a Comment