Friday, December 12, 2014

Favorite Things Friday #3: Etsy Round-up



Hello friends! 

Today, I have a small collection of a few of my most recent favorites on Etsy (beyond my own store, teehee!) Here are just a few things that I have been coveting over the past few weeks. Take a peek and pop on over to each shop to check out all the rest of their amazing products! Every shop in this collection has a vastly wondrous selection in their shops, and something to satisfy everyone's tastes! 

And while you're there, please check out my shop as well! I'm always putting new things up in there. Soon I'll be releasing a small collection of crystal jewelry inspired by the witches of my family! Stay tuned for more, and until then, check out all the cute gifts for under $20!

xo. holly erinn 











No comments:

Post a Comment