Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happiness Brand items on Etsy



Hello friends!!! 

Today, I'm here doing a little shameless self-promotion! My shop on Etsy is such a big part of my life lately, and is growing bigger every day. I'm starting to realize that this is were my passions lie! It's becoming something that I'm very proud of, and really have come to love working on. This is just a small peek at what I've got going on right now. These are the necklaces that I've created most recently, and are really special. I've been collecting these stones all year, and finally started making something out of them. The prices are all reasonable, and most are under $20. 

I've also been expanding into shirts, and vintage jewelry from my own collection. I'm running out of room, so these beauties need new homes! The poison ring is probably my favorite. So if you guys are looking for something a little unique, something on the cheap, and something that no one else is going to have....you should totally check out my shop. I make everything with love, and by hand. These items are filled with positive energy, and so much love and devotion- you can feel it! 

I hope you guys take a second to check it out, and thank you for taking the time to look around! 

xoxo. 
holly erinn 















No comments:

Post a Comment