Saturday, December 13, 2014

I Heart the Internet: Tumblr



Hello friends! 

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past five years or so, Tumblr is a fucking radical site! Microblogging and the ease of just reposting cute pictures is pretty addicting. Love it! And, the emmence amount of different folks that are on there is just fabulous. You can find anyone with any sort of hobby or interest you can think of! Check it out if you haven't already. Like seriously, why are you not on there yet?! Below is a little taste of the cute things to find over there. I tried my best to find the original sources but I'm sure they're not all correct. So if you see something and recognize it as sourced incorrectly, let me know and I'll fix it promptly. But, enjoy the awesome! Hopefully some of it brightens your day!! 





The above is a really cool mini self help tutorial with some really good tips! Taking care of yourself and your mental health is where success in the rest of your life starts. You can't have a great life, if you don't feel good in the first place. Check it out, it's really well written and the illustrations are adorable. Below, is one of the best posters I've seen in a while. I'm so tired of hearing about folks hating on selfies. It's even been on the news! Wild stuff! I've heard people say that selfies are narcissistic and self absorbent, but I feel differently. Give it a read and see what you think! 






Not to offend anyone, but I think this last one is just hysterical. 
Have a great weekend everyone! 
xo. holly erinn











No comments:

Post a Comment