Monday, July 20, 2015

Random Post: I'd Rather Be A Unicorn


Hello friends,

I was thinking the other night about how much I would love to be extra colorful and live like a unicorn. Sounds crazy, right?! My mind tends to wander a lot. I suppose that's the mind of a creative. I'm currently working on my own children's book, so I've been in a very magical headspace! The internet totally feeds my love of all things colorful. David is also in the process of developing his new drag persona, Lilly Pop. Go follow her on the Insta's and give my girl a confidence boost!!! 

Any ways, I wanted to share a few images that are inspiring the colorful side in me lately. Close your eyes, make a wish, and let's pretend to be unicorns! 

Have you guys been dreaming about anything lately?

xo. holly erinn 

I would wear this headpiece everyday

My entry way would look exactly like this. 
There would always be treats at the door to welcome me home. 


This is what my hair would look like. Naturally. 

This would be my best friend. And, she talks of course. 

The part in my hair would always be filled with glitter.


My nails would always be fabulous.


I would make super cool DIY's like this.

My ceiling would totally look something like this.

And, I would always have rainbow cake after every meal.









No comments:

Post a Comment