Friday, February 6, 2015

::Threads & Textiles:: Samantha Pleet SS15


Hello friends, 

So, it's been pretty quiet around here the past week or so. I have been so crazy sick it's almost unreal. And, the fact that I was sick and could barely move really was beginning to aggravate me. All I wanted to do was blog, or draw, or craft, or literally anything else but be sick. That's how I always am though. I am the biggest baby when it comes to being ill. So, since I'm feeling better I have been poking around the internet and getting reacquainted with what's been going on, and what to write about. I've been reading a lot more blog recently, and have been getting very inspired by what others have been writing about. Today I was looking through my feed and came across this gal's fashion collection. And, seriously this upcoming one she has for spring/summer is literally to die for!!! I have fallen in love with Samantha Pleet almost immediately. 

The entire styling of this collection is so appealing to me. Everything from the hair, to the makeup, and yes of course the clothes! Holy cow the clothes!!! I didn't even get far enough to look at how much this collection is running for before I had to write about it. The pastel colors have me drooling over here for serious. And let's talk about those bell bottoms. I'm gonna die. They're perfect, and I need them in my life. It's so very clear the 60's and 70's are back in style. This is going to make summer way cooler, and I can't wait to see what everyone else is going to come out with. But for now, let's appreciate the coolness of this amazing collection! Check out more here!! 

xo. holly erinn 









No comments:

Post a Comment