Thursday, February 19, 2015

::The Little Things::

IMG_20150218_191556

Hello friends, 

I've been a little absent recently. This week has been quiet, I know. But, for good reason. There's a lot in the works right now. I've got a few projects in the works and I have certainly been working my tail off to bring you guys new products in my Etsy Shop. There's going to be a huge shop update very soon. The Happinessbrand product line is expanding and getting ready for spring! I can't wait to share everything with you guys. Also, I've got a good bit planned for he blog as well, all of which are pretty out of the ordinary as far as traditional lifestyle blogs are concerned!! The drawing above? That's just a little peak at some of the new things you'll be seeing up in the shop. Excited yet? I am!! 

xo. holly erinn 

No comments:

Post a Comment