Tuesday, February 10, 2015

::Random Post:: My Favorite Posts from January

Hello friends, 

Well, January came and went in the blink of an eye. Crazy right?! Since I got back into blogging regularly, I've really been enjoying looking back and seeing the adorable timeline of content I've created. I like looking at my blog as a whole and see the overall aesthetic and seeing how it all fits together. January was a great month for blogging, I really enjoyed putting together all these posts and sharing them with you guys! That's my favorite part. I love sharing my favorite things, opinions,and current projects with all my online family. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoy sharing everything. So, today I've gathered 5 of my favorite posts from January to look back at and enjoy! 


I know I'm hella early on this, but spring is my absolute favorite season!! Anyone that knows me knows that I'm completely obsessed flowers and pastel pretty colors. I may have jumped the gun but my Spring Color Inspiration post is super fun and bright. 


One of my Christmas gifts to myself this year was the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub. I did a review of it after using it for only a few weeks. This shit is seriously a gift from the gods. This really wasn't a review...hahah...this was a love letter. 


I'm a sucker for a good t-shirt. I'm also a huge sucker for handmade, small businesses. You guys know how much I love Etsy, too. I gathered up a handful of amazing, and at times inappropriate t-shirts from Etsy. This list is awesome, and pretty well priced. Always important. 


One of the biggest parts of my life is my art, and at the center of that love is my sketchbook. I feel so good about this segment here on the blog. I've always wanted to share parts of my sketchbook, but never had an outlet that I felt was appropriate. I'm always sketching, so expect to see more of this! 


And of course, January had a few good outfit posts too. My favorite one was my super gothy Wicked Witch of East Pittsburgh post. I had recently bought several of these pieces, and was so very excited to try them on. I wore this outfit to a Christmas party that my friends have every year, so it was a super fun night. And, there's a special little kitty that photobombed me...so that's pretty fun! 


Hopefully you enjoyed this little look down memory lane. February is sure to hold a whole new mess of fun, and I can't wait to take this stroll with you again at the end of the month! Do you guys ever recap your month of posts? Share them with me in the comments below!!

xo. holly erinn

No comments:

Post a Comment