Wednesday, February 11, 2015

::Threads & Textiles:: Dinner with Frands


Hello friends, 

I haven't done one of these in a hot minute. Not gonna lie, after leaving my job I've been dealing with small bouts of depression here and there. But, that's normal, and I've got good ways of coping with that. Though, this evening I actually went out and had dinner at a friend's house. That's another great way (I'm learning) to get yourself out of that pit. 

We had a blast chit chatting, and playing with the babies. I felt inspired out of nowhere to actually get up and get dressed, and I'm so glad I did. I recently found this dress while I was cleaning at my dad's house. I totally forgot where I put it, and I honestly thought I got rid of it like a dummy. But, alas! Here it is in all it's patchwork glory and amazing pockets in the front!! I love a good dress with pockets. It's heaven, seriously. 

I even did my fucking makeup!!! Woah!!! I've been playing with the Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar from Too Faced, and I'm loving it. My face smells like chocolate. What could be better?? It's got a lot of really pretty colors that I haven't used yet, but I'm getting there slowly. Eventually, I'll do a review of it, but I want to do more looks with it. I want to have a well rounded feel for all the colors before I give my opinion. So far so good, though. Also, excuse the incredibly narcissistic collage of my face below. I was tired of putting up 16 different angles of my faces as huge photos, so I put them all together in one. To get it just out of the way....yea....hahah it's alright. But, I liked this look. I think I may recreate it when I have a little more time. There's a few things I was to add/change, but I like it for the most part. 

Have you guys recently got any new makeup pallets? Share them with me below in the comments. Also, if you're wondering why my hair looks so cray...I'm in the process of growing dreads. But, well talk about that later! 

xo. holly erinn




PhotoGrid_1423341044635

No comments:

Post a Comment