Tuesday, February 24, 2015

::Random Post:: Appreciating Other's Art

I love these geometric deer. The colors are so wonderful.

Hello friends, 

As you know, I love art. It's been the driving force in my life since I can remember. And, the best part about loving art is getting to appreciate the community of folks out there who are crazy talented. I'm always searching for new artists to check out and nowadays with the internet as hella huge as it is...that's not hard. You guys know I've been kinda obsessed with Pinterest lately, and that's been a great resource for finding inspiring art. I'm also a huge fan of Instagram. There's a lot of insanely good talent on there. But, today I've got a handful of folks that I found on Pinterest. You can follow my art board here. Enjoy the goodness!!! 

xo. holly erinn 


I love the colors in this. And, the line work is superb. 

How cute!! 

This was the background on my phone for the longest time! 

Floppy kitties...what else do you want?!

I love this face, it's so precious.
Piggies!! They're so round an adorable. 






No comments:

Post a Comment