Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Favorites


Hello friends, 

It's been a minute since my last post. I know I've been a little M.I.A lately, but it's for good cause. I'll explain later, that's all for another post. All really good things, don't worry!! Anyhoozle...today I wanted to share a little of the colorful, fun things I find on the interwebs in between working, and such. And, down at the bottom of this post you'll find several fun links to a few of the articles, videos, and posts I've been reading/watching recently. Enjoy!! 

xo. holly erinn 

This hella homey hand painted sign. I want to make one of my own :)


Weekly Linkage 

Babe Vibes: wicked group of ladies writing, painting, and photographing 
what is means to be a young woman in today's modern world. 

This stellar post about learning about your own body and what it needs versus
what society says your body needs. Very interesting take. 

An article that has been helping with a huge topic in my life right now. 

This insanely inspired dance chorographed to Hozier's "Take me to Church"...
if you haven't seen this brilliant shit yet. Prepare your eyes for greatness!! 

A little old, but still a hysterical take on Disney's "Do you wanna build a snowman".

Got an hour and a half to waste? Want to see an awful movie? Babes in Toyland is what you're lookcing for. Packed with hysterically bad acting from a very young Keanu Reeves.

This girl has some great ideas on how to keep acne out of your hairline. But, she also has an interesting condition....she has two vaginas. Yup, not even kidding. It's a real medical condition.

This lady has quite an great outlook on feminine body hair. We'll talk about this more later ;)

And, for good measure we'll end on a high note. Cats confused by waterbeds. Enjoy your weekend!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment