Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Life According to Instagram


Hello friends! 

I wanted to pop in and share a few of my most recent posts on Instagram! I've been focusing a lot on my art these past few months, doing a lot of show, and keeping VERY busy in my 'unemployment'. I was so honored to participate in Art All Night this year as a live painting with my dear friend Heather. We created this amazing piece featuring Mother Nature and the 4 elements. I was so proud of the work we did and what we were able to accomplish in only 7 hours!!! Yea, 7 fucking hours! @#$%*!! 😵😵😵 It was such a good day thou, and I can't wait to do it again next year...I'll definitely be wearing different shoes thou! 



I also participated in 3 Rivers Comic Con with my best girl, Panda Inc. It was my first comic con and I brought a whole bunch of exclusive fan art that I made specifically for this show! I still have a handful of fan art prints left over, so once I open up my etsy shop back up, a few of them will be headed of there. So keep an eye out for that! This illustration of Fiona & Cake from Adventure Time is only available as an original, and is the only one I have. So, if any one would like to purchase it, please email me @ hollyerinn.karnes@gmail.com 💖


More goodness that'll end up in the shop! 


I'm also working on a children's book at the moment. If you can find it in your heart and would like to make sure this project gets up off the ground and published, please visit my Patreon Page and consider helping me make this project a reality! You can read more about it on there, and there are a few posts that are not private (for patrons only) that you can view without having to donate. 


Throwbacks to the first children's book I start, but ended up not being able to finish it because it was far too sad. One day I'll either do a post about this story, Kate's Carnival, or I'll do a video for it. Fair warning, ya'll are gonna cry. 


More sneak peeks at the book!


Detail shot of an old painting that got ruined.


I just made this shirt last week. I've been wanting to add some new pieces to my wardrobe but I just don't have the money to buy 'new' clothes....so I just make my own!


The beginning stages of a commission!

Thanks for taking a look!! I love posting on my Instagram, and I post my art on there mostly. So if you're on there, find me and come say 'hi!', I'd love to follow you guys! So make sure you follow me, so I can follow you back!! 

xoxo. holly erinn 💖💖💖

No comments:

Post a Comment