Thursday, June 22, 2017

Current Commission Projects


Hello friends, 

I just wanted to share a few projects I've been working on recently. I have a couple big commissions I've been working on this month, and both projects are really fun and colorful! The painting above is 30x40' and will feature a giant snowy owl in the center for a friend of mine from college. I'm not one to usually painting animals only, it's never been my center focus in my personal paintings. So, this will be a fun challenge. 

The painting below is a portrait of the lovely @jamieearthling on instagram. This painting is right up my alley. I love portrait pieces and I love when the clients tell me I can just run with the idea! She gave me a basic color pallet and a few photos to use as reference and said I can just go with what I feel. I'm not gonna lie, I kinda stalked her insta for a little more inspiration and a better feel for who she was. Social media can be a great tool for situations like this. I want to have my creative freedom, but I also want to make sure that I can make a good product for my client. 

Commissions are always open! Feel free to hit me up if you'd like a piece of your own! Either hit me up on Instagram, or email me at hollyerinn.karnes@gmail.com 

xoxo. holly erinn 


No comments:

Post a Comment