Friday, June 16, 2017

friday favorites // no.23


Hello friends!!

It's been a whirlwind of a week, there's been some massive changes in our household that have kind of shook the earth recently. And, I've been all over the place. I still wanted to keep up with my life thou, and continue to write like I said I wanted to. It's been kind of hard to stay on track lately. I started that new job and I don't quite have a set schedule yet, so life is just all over the fucking place. This whole 'everything's up in the air' lifestyle drives me crazy. I really like to have some sort of a routine and schedule and since hopping between jobs, there's been no routine.

I'm excited to have more to do, I seem to work better when I'm too busy and have to schedule every waking moment. I'm that nerd that loves a color coordinated calendar and office supplies. Since having a good bit more free time than I would want, this time has afforded me the time to work on my book more. I've gotten lost in my head for a couple weeks now while working on it. If you'd like to see/hear more about it, please consider becoming a patron and help me make the book a reality! My goal is to have it completely finished, edited and for purchase by next summer. So far the story is coming along pretty well, that's what is going to take the longest. Once I get the story finished, I can fly thru the illustrations and editing!

But, let's talk about this actual post! I really wanted to keep this week's FF post short and simple, if nothing more than to keep myself sane. I'm still in deep with those psychedelic colors and hippie shit, but that's nothing new. It's Pride month so I've been all about that rainbow. We even attended the Pride parade this past Sunday down town Pittsburgh. I'll eventually be putting out a vlog about my experience and what all we saw, so it'll be like you attended the parade with us! You can catch that on my Youtube channel later this month!

Hope you all had an excellent week! What is keeping you sane this week?

Also don't forget to check out my Patreon page
xoxo. hollyerinn 











No comments:

Post a Comment