Saturday, June 17, 2017

ART CLASS // a new Youtube series


Hello friends!!! 

Today I'd like to announce that I am finally working on a new video series called 'Art Class' and it's exactly what you think it is!!! I've always wanted to share my skill with you guys in a real way instead of just showing you the projects that I personally work on. Over the years, I've had so many people tell me that they wish they could draw, they wish they had my talents. Well my friends, I'm going to pass on my knowledge to you!! 

This first round of videos will be focused around learning proper anatomy and building figures. I have the first 3 videos planned out and have already started working a bit on them. I'm hoping to get the first video out by the end of this month. 

If you guys would like to see something specific in upcoming rounds of Art Class, please leave a comment down below!! Do you want to see a watercolor tutorial, an acrylic tutorial, a clay tutorial? It could be anything! 

Until then, head over to my Youtube Channel and make sure you subscribe so you don't miss anything!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment