Monday, March 20, 2017

On the Jukebox // Mod Sun

Hello friends!! 

It's been a hot minute since I had any music to talk about. I'm one of those people that get stuck on artists and of late, I've been on a killer Grateful Dead kick. That happens every few years. But, I recently got into this dude, Mod Sun thru one of the super adorable Youtubers I watch, Meghan Hughes. Rap has never really been my thing, I generally just don't connect to it. But man, this dude got me connected. The first song I chose to share with you guys today is my jam when I'm feeling down. There's something about this dude's smile that just lifts you up, he radiates positivity and I'm so into that....like a damn magnet. He's got this amazing blend of that bouncy gansta rap of the early 90's and that hippy magic that I'm drawn to. He's just fun. He's coming to Pittsburgh in April and I think Bry and I may go see him. You should too! So grab your tie dye and turn that shit up, let's get happy! 

xo. hollyerinn 


No comments:

Post a Comment