Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Yummy Pinterest Recipes


Hello friends, 

It's Suzy Homemaker up in this b-otch! LOL! Just kidding, folks! But in all seriousness, I've brought together a couple of really yummy looking recipes that I found on Pinterest. Lately, I've been fighting the urge to buy every cook book I see, so I turn to my old buddy Pinterest. I'm on that fence between winter and spring right now and it's showing in the foods I've been choosing. It's not quite warm enough, so I'm reaching for those comforting breads and soups still while dreaming about fresh veggies and smoothies! 

All of these recipes look very easy and oh-so-very yummy! I've got a ton more on my Food & Yummies board that ya'll should check out if you want some more inspo...there's everything from deserts to snacks to breakfast to some of the best sandwiches I've ever seen! *insert heart eyed emoji here* 

Let me know if you try any of these recipes. I think the next ones I'm going to try are the rustic farmers bread and the french silk pie! 

xo. holly erinn 













No comments:

Post a Comment