Friday, March 24, 2017

What's in the Shop lately?






Hello friends, 

Thanks for stopping by again! I'm here today with a little shameless self promotion because I run and Etsy Shop and I want you guys to buy some shit! haha! But, no seriously....guys I am very proud of my shop and I love to share what I make with you in hopes of something resonating with you and bringing a little color and happiness to your life! *insert winded, tired emoji* Since I started rebranding my shop, blog, instagram.....and basically every other social media I have....I have really taken pride in my work and started really letting go of what I thought people wanted to see and started making the things that I love. I feel like that's more real. Recently, the shop is filled with art! There's everything from stickers to paintings! I've got a few hand-stitched felt dolls, and a couple really rad pieces of knotted hemp jewelry. I would be so very honored if you checked out the shop and it would just make my heart sing if you bought something. Thank you in advance for taking a look, it means the world to me!! 

The next shop update will be happening in the next week or so. Be on the look out for even more new radical hippie shit soon! 

xo. holly erinn 




No comments:

Post a Comment