Thursday, March 30, 2017

Dover Kingston // My Baby Brother's Youtube Channel






Hello friends,

I know I talk about him all the time. So, let's put a face to the name. This is my baby brother, David. He recently started a Youtube Channel that I highly suggest checking out. And, not just because I'm bias and he's my brother or the fact that I pop up in videos every now and then. But, he's a really funny guy and he's got some shit to say. He's brand new to this, so be patient with his first few videos...they're getting better I swear! I really like his second video, the one I've chosen to share with you today, despite the horrible fan noise in the background. I've already yelled at him extensively about it lol!! So, do yourself a favor and take a moment to let my brother introduce himself and don't forget to subscribe to his channel!!!

xo. holly erinn





No comments:

Post a Comment