Friday, March 24, 2017

friday favorites // no. 21











Hello friends!! 

PINK PINK PINK!!!!!!!! I've been obsessing over colors lately. I can hear David in the background giggling, "I just really love colors"! Hahah! One of these days I'll let you in on the joke. But in all seriousness, I've been obsessing over colors lately because I've been painting so very much. Don't get me wrong, I am no where near complaining, quite the opposite. Your girl is living the dream! In my paint covered adventures, I've been dreaming of rainbows and scheming up fantastical landscapes in my head. The more I work in my office and sit at my easel, the more I feel like me. I remember the exact moment back in high school that I knew that painting was my thing, and how perfectly heavenly it felt. Pink is really inspiring me lately. There's something about that color that is just pure happiness to me. It opens something up in me, brightens my soul when I see the color pink. So I wanted to dedicate this week's friday favorites to that magical color! Also, there's an awesome patchwork dress thrown in there, because I've been working on my own patchwork dress for about a year now and I'm also done! I can't wait to share it with you guys soon! Only a few more finishing touches and it'll be down. I'm hoping to finish it before my next show, because I would just love to wear it. And, don't forget to check out all the links and goodies down below. I love adding some extras down there, so don't skip it! 

xo. hollyerinn








--rad youtube vids--






No comments:

Post a Comment