Sunday, April 2, 2017

Lazy Hippie Spring Fashion


Hello friends, 

Hallelujah, here comes Spring!! We had a couple warm days here in Dah 'Burgh and I couldn't be more elated. That means shorts, sandals, tank tops and crop tops! I've been trying of late to kind of just let myself be my true authentic dirty hippie that I've always been without judgement on myself or allowing myself to be swept up in everyone else's opinions. So, I wanted to gather a few images that I've been inspired by, ones that have been swimming around my head. I'm always on Pinterest for inspiration, whether it be for art or fashion, house wares or sewing tips. I'm a little obsessed. 

As we stroll into those warmer months, I look for things with lots of color and a lot of florals.  I love beads and clothing that is flowy and has tons of movement. Of late, I haven't been a fan of stuff that is too tight. I've been gravitating towards comfort and range of motion, rather than those hour glass silhouettes that I was reaching for a year or so ago...maybe it's all those cookies I ate over x-mas. Regardless, comfort is king in my world. I am just about finished with my patchwork dress, only a few more details and that bugger is done! 

You'll see some tie dye done in the ranks. I always love a good tie dye any thing. The more rainbow we got, the better! You'll also see a photo of a girl with dreads, and that's because I am slowly but surely putting dreadlocks back into my hair. I have about 15 dreads in the back of my hair, underneath most of it. 10 of them are about a year old, I put them in shortly after we moved into our place last year. And 5 of them I just installed about a month ago, so they're just babies. I'll be talking more about them once I do more work on them. 

So, let you're hippie flag fly free and enjoy all the dirty hippie essence flowing out from this post. Good vibes, man, good vibes! Lol!! What's your favorite in this collection? 

xo. holly erinn 

























No comments:

Post a Comment