Saturday, August 1, 2015

Blinded by the White


Hello friends, 

Yesterday in the Friday Favorites post, I talked a bunch about redecorating and the move back to Glassport. I think about decorating far too much. I like interior design, what can I say?! My family has never had the 'perfect' house. We were never all put together, or all that tidy...let's be honest. But as I get older, I have come to appreciate a simpler way of living and decorating. I love a modern white design. Even if I incorporate this trend in small ways, I can see this working in our house. 

I love how clean and bright everything in this list is. The combination of natural woods and earth tones mixed with white is very appealing to me. It's a lovely balance that I feel could fit our styles well. Bryan's kind of a neat freak, and I'm....not. He says I'm lazy, I say I'm artistically disorganized. Either way, I need to get a bit more organized before I could really pull of this look. 

What design trends have caught your eye recently??

xo. holly erinn 





























No comments:

Post a Comment