Saturday, August 8, 2015

Sunshine Yellow



Hello friends, 

Continuing with my color theory theme, this week's color is yellow. Yellow has always been in my top 3 favorite colors of all time; after green and pink, respectively. It's the happiest color in the world and makes everything better! One of my favorite room at the house in Glassport is painted yellow. It used to be my mom's craft room. She painted sunflowers all around the top. It's going to be my office/living room/ Landon's room/ guest room....really just a multipurpose room once we move back to Glassport. It's a lovely little room that will get tons of love. And, it has the very best natural light. It faces the back of the house that gets the most beautiful morning sun. It shines through the pear tree and makes the yellow walls shimmer with the warmest light. Maybe it's just me, but the sunflowers seem to dance in the sunshine! 

I've always wanted a yellow house. Or, maybe just a yellow front door would look nice. I love the things in this list. Yellow makes any space a little happier, and that house definitely needs more of that. Maybe, I'll paint the stairwell yellow, or maybe all the ceilings, or maybe just everything in the house will be yellow. I believe I've gone a little yellow mad, but at least the house will be cheery!! I should stop now. I'll get back to you on all of this later haha! 

What's your favorite color?

xo. holly erinn 
































No comments:

Post a Comment