Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Juke Box: Warpaint



Hello Friends,

I FRICKEN LOVE THIS BAND. Yea. I had to get that out of the way. Normally, for a Juke Box, I would only post one song of the band/artist. But for serious, I had to post 3. You guys need to listen to all of them, no kidding. I think you'll love them too.

They're kind of reminisant of The Bangles, but with a bit of Jefferson Airplane flare. Ugh...I love them so much! And what is up with the perfect lighting and wind in every single video, they're perfect. I can't stand how awesome these ladies are. They totally make me want to pick my guitar back up and start playing again. The urge is there, they're totally making it hard to silence that urge.

Enjoy the trippy rock goddesses of Warpaint. They're killer.

xo.

Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment