Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Juke Box: Love Songs for Valentine's Day


Hello Friends,

I'm here to share all my squishy Valentine's Day feelings with you because... well, for once I can actually say I am completely in love with the person I'm with this year. He makes my heart swell with the warmest, lamest, squishiest feels ever. No joke. Damn you, Bryan...turned me into a girl! :P

Well, these 3 songs are for him. They remind me of him every time I hear them and my heart just sings every time they come on the radio. So who ever you are, and where ever you are this Valentine's, I hope you feel loved. Even if you don't feel it, know you are loved...even if it's just love radiating from my little corner of the internet!

Happy Valentine's Day, EVERYONE!! (Especially Bryan, though <3)

xo.

Holly




(not even gonna lie, ^this song always makes me cry....I'm so fucking lame.)

No comments:

Post a Comment