Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Random Post: Modcloth Dress Wishlist


Hello Friends, 

So, today I have a collection of 10 ModCloth dresses that I've been drooling over for a while now. We all love ModCloth, let's all just get that out of the way! haha! Anyways, enjoy the drool-worthy dresses just perfect for Spring.


1. is just darling. the flower is so delicate and cute! 
2. is the perfect shade of grey. Grey is my favorite and this dress would be a staple in my wardrobe.
3. is so inspirational. I can imagine many cups of tea being drank with my Bryan in this dress :D
4. is perfect. that shade of yellow is spot on, and the pattern is simply stunning. 
5. is super cute! the cottage and whimsical feel of this one is just my style! 




7. is the perfect shade of pink! makes me think of candies and hand-spun cotton candy. 
8. is one of my favorite colors of late. it's everywhere and i don't mind at all! 
9. would be the perfect dress for a birthday party or a tea party. it just screams "have fun in me!" 
10. looks like a notebook that i have. I want to wear this dress and doodle in that notebook and just look perfect and matchy all day long! 

well, I hope you guys love these dresses as much as I do! What colors are you dying to wear for spring?? Got any cool dresses your itching to wear? Send me links, yo! 

xo. 

Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment