Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Girl Crush: Lana


Hello Friends, 

I'm sure today's post is no surprise to you. I'm hella head over heals in heavenly, heavenly love with Lana Del Rey. And I'm sure the majority of you are too. If not, what's wrong with you, have you been living under a rock?! 

She's so perfect. At least, I think so. I've heard a lot of crap from people saying she's too over produced or she's fake and that's annoying. Keep your hateraid, people. She's a goddess in my book. 




I tried to find a good interview with her, one with video. But alas, I was unsuccessful. Blargh. But everything that I've seen her speak in and especially that ride video, the poem at the beginning, leads me to believe she's a nice lady. I also live with rose-colored glasses on 24/7. But whatev's. 

She's lovely, though. Her style is so wonderful. She's a mix of vintage and biker babe with a bit of boho in the mix for fun. Her style is everything I've ever wanted in a wardrobe. And holy smokes, that hair. If there were ever a head of hair to covet, this is that head. I've heard a ton of shit about her getting lip injections too, but seriously who gives a fuck? If that's what she needed to do for herself, that's what she needed. I think she's fantastic either way. 

And then there's her voice....oh my. I don't know if I'm going to be able to describe this correctly. It's so smooth and so sultry. She reminds me of a Bond Girl. Le sigh....She's elegant, sexy, and a bit of a mystery. That's just down right cool. She's definitely worthy of a crush.

xo.

Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment