Thursday, January 23, 2014

Random Post: A Little Update

PicsArt.com

Hello Friends, 

Just popping in to say hi and explain all the crazy standard posts lately. I wrote a bunch on the recent break between quarters, since I figured (and I was right) that I would be busy once school started back up. Who woulda thought college would consume my life, right? ha! 

Any ways, folks, I'm working (slowly) on some new illustration projects. And, as the quarter progresses, I'll have a good bit of design work to share as well! So hang in there everybody, listen to the awesome tunes that I've gathered up for you. Because, I swear, they are good tunes!! I'm so excited for this quarter. Here's my classes this quarter. 

  • Senior Project: creating out design (and illustration) portfolio website
  • Multi-Page Documents: exactly what the name says. I'm making a catalog
  • Portfolio 2: a continuation of last quarter's class, developing and polishing our portfolios
  • Leadership Principles: dunno. I'll let you know after tomorrow :P
Well, that's all I've got for today. I'll be back soon with arts stuffs and junk. Ya know, spring is just around the corner. My fingers are getting itchy for crafty stuff. A DIY, perhaps?? Who knows! 

xoxo. 

Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment